Saturday 27 February 2016

Polishing Up the Game

This week has been pretty hectic, we finally put up a map that we can work with. We also bought some models from the asset store to make our game really pop and look amazing. After Bavneet put the map in our game I've been adding models and making them look SEXY. I made all the objects spin, and added blood stains to the walls to make it creepier. Also now that midterms are out of the way I can work more on this game! I think for the up coming week what I need to learn is animations using unity, I found this really cool spider package on the asset store that comes with a lot of creepy animations -(I got it to work before but now I'm having some trouble with it again so I need to actually "re-learn" it). I thought it would add the aspect of creepy to have little critter crawlers running all over the place. I also learned how to apply textures to random objects. I found a "blood stain" texture in this package called "Medical Clothing Package" so I added blood stains to just about everything like beds and curtains and walls. I think my next goal other than animations is to intensify the aspect of "scary/creepy". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment