Sunday 21 February 2016

Went through some tissues, now ready to tackle the issues

Reading week was an awfully busy one for me, though it seems like it flew by. I had to prepare for my two midterms which are back to back on Monday, wrote a paper, and caught up on readings for several courses, which took up all of my time... I did however put some thought into some issues with the game that we'd discussed the week before, especially regarding the end of the game and some 'bonus' additions. While wanting to keep the game simple and stick to the fundamentals, a balance between extra, unique, and 'special' features to the game and these basics is needed. Beginning this week, I will put in more practical effort into the game itself and help out my group with any endgame and extra ideas, implementations, and so on. I will try to follow the schedule we set up in our write-up and perhaps change/go beyond that, where needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment